Thursday 21 March 2013

EASTER MESSAGE FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: NEVER GIVE IN!

Jennifer W. Karanja, President and Executive Director, CaCAI
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy".- Sir Winston Churchill

I start my Easter message by quoting Sir Winston Churchill, a British politician widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century. When I founded this initiative, CaCAI, I knew there were challenges awaiting me and had to fully brace myself for them. I also new that, my great mission was to raise awareness on clubfoot and its correction so as to put smiles to children born with the condition and their relatives. This is a daunting task hence the significance of the above quote. NEVER GIVE IN!

I take this opportunity to wholeheartedly thank all of you for the interaction we have had online and offline.Your likes, shares and comments on Facebook are highly appreciated. Your follows, mentions,retweets and direct messages on Twitter are recognized. Your comments on this blog has caught my attention. Your encouraging emails have done wonders in lifting my morale.To put it in nutshell, you are amazing people and your role in changing the lives of clubfooted children is huge. Let us work in tandem and the results will definitely be immensely helpful to these beautiful children.

Finally, I wish to inform all clubfooted individuals and their close members of the society that, clubfoot can now be corrected in an inexpensive and pain-free manner through the Ponseti Method. That is why there is need to detect the condition early and then start the Ponseti Method in case clubfoot is found. The results are invariably awesome. Kindly spread this message and put a smile in someones face. A helping hand brings forth happiness to its owner.

Ladies and gentlemen, your input towards this initiative is guaranteed to make once clubfooted people to look at their feet and say, ALL IS WELL WITH MY FEET! It is a noble task that requires dedication. Noble actions are never easy. The trick is, to NEVER GIVE IN!

God bless you so much and I am wishing you a happy Easter Holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment